Saturday, October 22, 2011

I flew all the way to Europe....to go to a Asian Market!!

Czech Republic!! YAY
Ok. So today I went with my friend Sabrina to Czech to an Asian market. Weird right?lol I'm used to all the asians in New York speaking funny English, but here its funny German. AND. Well. I'm not good at German. AT ALL. So it was pretty funny. :) Good thing we had calculators to type in the prices they wanted me to pay and me to negotiate my way down!! :)
 YAY Czech! We stopped on a busy road and ran over to take this picture! The stars represent the European Union. Honestly. I am so not a fan of it. Wanna know why?? I have been in 4 different countries now...and only have ONE passport stamp!!!
 The many faces of me eating this amazing hazelnut wafer!! It was completely yummy!!
 The rest of these pictures are just so you all know how vain I can be about them....yep. I took a billion pictures of my very first bite!!



 Sabrina took me to this perfect German restaurant and I had my first schnitzle! It was pretty good! For 6,80 Euro I got a salad, potato salad, a drink and my schnitzle....and I ordered the small schnitzle...it was literally as big as the laptop I am typing on right now!! I'm thinking that's an amazing deal!!


 Unfortunately, I didnt take a picture of my food....I felt like a dumb American tourist doing that...And. I'm obviously not an American tourist or something if I dont act like one! :)

1 comment: