Saturday, October 1, 2011

Flying to my new home!

I suggest you fly British Airways....even in the states!
I know you are all very excited to hear about my airport experiences! So I get on my first flight, from Baltimore to London. and wow. British Airways is awesome. My first bag checked was free. Then, i got on the plane and all the new movies I wanted to watch were free. THEN I got a meal. Yes. A real delicious meal! Chicken Curry, Salad, Roll, Water, and Banana Cake. YUM!  Once I got to London I  was there for about four and a half hours....and it said you couldn't be at your gate any later than 20 minutes before take off...they didn't even post where my flight was leaving from until 20 minutes before! It was soo nerve wracking. BUT it all worked out (obviously, i made it)! I got nervous cause they spoke all German on the plane!!! Luckily most Germans speak English too!!
So glad that this was translated into English also!!
The man said he was giving me his heart as he gave me the "Air Berlin's chocolate heart logo" as i got off the plane. Too bad he was too old for me ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! If you think British Airways is fun you should ride Quatary Air or Cathay Pacific. They are fabulous.

    Now, I am following because I am nosy! I can't wait to hear all that you are going to explore.

    ReplyDelete